Wait is it actually Friday?? That was such a fast week but cheers to the weekend! So today I’ll be giving you ladies some Instagram tips! I’ve been on Instagram as a blogger/sharing my ootd for 4 years. Now I am no expert but I have gained some knowledge over the years.
1. Probably the most important tip is having a theme. My theme is sharing my personal style, with a touch of my lifestyle. I also edit my pictures exactly the same. I sharpen and brighten my photographs with Lightroom then I open Instagram and add a tint of pink. Viola!
2. Put your best photo forward. I only post photos that I am 100% in love with, if you don’t love it guaranteed your followers won’t either.
3. Play around with the type of photos you take and pay attention to what your followers like. Do they like more editorial shots or shots of your ootd in the mirror? Coffee shots or shoe shots?
4. Tag brands and use lots of hashtags. The more companies you tag the more people will see your images/page and maybe the brand will even reach out and ask to collaborate!
5. Now you may have gorgeous photos and work your ass off to be a source of inspiration. But the time you post might be either making or breaking you. The best time to share a new blog post is 8am or 8pm. Sharing pictures is noon (everyone is on lunch break) and the worst time to post is at 5pm, everyone is leaving work or getting home and making dinner or spending time with family. Basically 8am, noon, 3pm, 8pm on.
So since I’ve created my own website I’ve been having some technological difficulties. Sometimes when I link where I got something the specific link won’t work. If you know how to fix this problem please either comment below or on my Instagram.
My dress is Zara and such a gorgeous mustard color, I can’t wait to pair it with boots and a trench coat!
One of my closet must haves is a jean jacket, my favorite place to shop for denim is H&M.
My favorite trends for fall this year is a white loafer.
and my cute handbag is from Madora