Alright weekend where are ya?! This week has already been crazy and it’s only Wednesday, I think it’s the season that makes us all nuts. Anyway this seasons hot must have is velvet! I’ve become absolutely obsessed whether it’s shoes, dresses or hair bows. So when I found this stunning velvet dress I was instantly sold. Plus it’s under $30, yes you need it! I know you’ve seen these OTK boots a handful of times but they are such a great staple in every ladies closet. I’ve been wearing this belt so much, it’s totally not my style but I think that’s why I love it so much. It gives my style an edgey feel! Every season I like to research and also look at my favorite pieces and find out what “must haves” are. Scroll down to see what my picks are!
- Bodysuits! Not only are they incredibly cute but they actually keep you warm. They are all nice and tucked in and can be paired with a jean jacket, coat or a blazer.
- Blanket Scarf~if you get cold unwrap and cuddle up! There’s so many cute styles and you don’t have to spend a lot of money. Go to Target or Nordstrom, they have great picks!
3. Long coats. Whether that’s a trench, puffer or a faux fur, it’s definitely needed this season.
4. Chain Strap Bag~ we saw it all over Fashion Week. My favorite is my pink Chanel, when you’re out shopping search for a quilted chain strap bag to channel your inner Coco.
5. A Faux fur vest has been “in season” for a while now so if you don’t have one now is the time!
6. Turtlenecks/Button downs under dresses! This may make you feel like a child but if done right you will look so chic. Try a striped button down with a black dress. Easiest way to try this trend out.