Hello ladies! Today’s mini post is all about spring style. So I thought I would round up my favorites spring/Easter options! So without further ado…
- Purple floral bell sleeve dress~ I’m totally crushing on this dress, the open tie bow back is so gorgeous and how could you say no to bell sleeves?! This dress is under $50.
2. Pom Pom basket bag~ The basket bag has really become popular this season and at first I wasn’t much of a fan but now after finding this cutie I’m totally on board!
3. Pink bow flats~ One of my favorite shoe designers is Sam Edelman. Their shoes are always so well made and seriously stunning. So when I found these cute flats I knew I needed them for spring!
4. Pink floral loafers~ told you I was obsessed with Sam Edelman! I own the blue floral loafers and I’m thinking I need the pink pair! These are by far my most comfortable shoe!
5. Purple mules~ obviously I’m loving mules this spring! This shoe is a cheaper option than the one above, they are less than $20 and come in 4 colors!
6. Light blue floral dress~ This dress is too pretty and the price tag is under $60 which is even better!
7.Lace midi dress~ with Easter and all those spring/summer weddings coming up you need to make sure you have a proper dress. This one is so beyond stunning and I guarantee will be a show stopper!