Halfway through the week ladies and I’m bringing you lots of pink! This season we’ve been seeing lots of ruffle sleeves but with a rather large price tag. So I partnered with SheIn to give you more bang for your buck. My ruffle sleeve sweater is $25 and comes in 5 gorgeous colors. This sweater is thick and so warm. It will definitely be on repeat for the remainder of the winter and into the spring. I was in the market for a camel colored trench coat a couple seasons ago but fell upon this blush pink one. Figures right? I found a very similar pink trench coat here and here. My favorite place to shop for jeans is Zara and my pumps are also Zara.
My Instagram handle describes me perfectly, shopaholic. Usually I shop daily but for my New Years resolution I wanted to cut that in half. So from one shopaholic to the other I wanted to share some of my tips to not spend as much money on clothes.
Sharing my tips below!
- Get serious. Look at your bank account and write down all your expenses then with that extra stash you can treat yourself to a shopping spree.
- Buy better quality clothing, You’ll get more value or cost per wear out of them and will help you not fall into the trap of “fast fashion”.
3. Buy clothes during a sale. Yeah this is probably a no brainier but this will definitely help to not break the bank.
4. Do you really need it? This happens to the best of us. You see a piece of clothing and it’s gorgeous and you cannot imagine your wardrobe without it. Put it down!!! Unless it’s on major sale and you absolutely cannot imagine your wardrobe without it. Then go for it.
5. Get creative! Seek inspiration for the clothes you already own and have fun with it! Fashion should be fun not a chore.