HI ladies! Thanks for stopping by, today on Think All Pink is this stunning pink floral dress. It also comes in a beautiful blue plus it’s under $50! Score! I’ve also been wearing these pink loafers everywhere! They are so crazy comfy and I love that they can paired with anything! It seems like I wear this straw hat with everything but honestly I like to wear it when I haven’t washed my hair in a couple days. It’s definitely a plus that it’s so cute! And finally my famous circle bag, I get so many compliments on it. I’m totally obsessed with this guy!
One of my favorite blogger babes Jessica from jessicasheppard.com tagged me in a fun little challenge to share some facts about myself! Some are completely embarrassing so don’t judge too harshly!
- I’ve never broken a bone but I have had my foot run over/drug by a car. It was my first week of high school and I had crutches and a walking boot. I still have little to no feeling on the left side of my foot and have a huge scar.
2. I’ve always been super girly. I remember always wearing dresses and my red sparkly Dorothy slippers.
3. My nickname is Cub, Cubba, or Cubba Wubba. I actually gave myself the name “cub” in 7th grade after being jealous of my sisters super cute nickname. I wouldn’t respond unless my family called me it and it eventually stuck.
4. My boyfriend and I have been together since we were both 15 years old. We completely fell in love with each other during high school and actually were named “Most likely to live happily ever after” for senior mosts. We are celebrating 6 years together this August.
5. I’ve always loved photography. I remember when I was probably 5 years old my meme gave me one of those disposable cameras and I would go around their backyard and tell my family how to pose.
6. I was vegan for a couple months but ultimately “failed” because I loved cheese too much. I still don’t eat red meat but I do love the occasional turkey sandwich!
7. I was bullied a lot during my elementary years because I was really tall and skinny. I was/am painfully shy. I’ve come out of my shell a little but sometimes can be tough for me to talk to new people.
8. I love watching trashy T.V. You can always find me watching Vanderpump Rules or The Real Housewives franchise. I also really love to re-watch episodes and memorize all the lines. So weird, I know…
9. The first and only time I got pulled over was because the police officer thought I was talking on my phone but in fact I was listening to a really awesome song and playing with my earring.
10. And last but not least I am afraid of the dark and still have to sleep with a nightlight!
Wishing you all a lovely week!