Hi ladies! Recently I partnered with an app that is all about shopping! What can be better right? This app is called Madora and it’s probably my new favorite app besides Instagram. Basically how Madora works is it’s geared towards fashionable women, to shop for affordable and stylish shoes and handbags! All items are picked by them to specifically match you, your life, and your style. Sound easy right?!
This cute little handbag (shown below) will definitely be my go to handbag, its such a perfect size and talk about gorgeous!
If you know me you know I’m obsessed with the French and their culture. I’ve studied the Parisian woman and find their street style just impeccable. Now the reason why Paris is one of the major fashion cities in the world is because of these fashionistas. Who wouldn’t want to dress as chic as the Parisians? Since becoming engulfed in the subject I have compiled some knowledge. So here are the tips that I use when styling my outfits…
- Less is more. When it comes to Parisian style, the simpler the better. Keep accessories to a minimum and don’t overload your outfit with too many pieces. Part of the appeal of French style is that it looks so effortless.
- The lower the heel the better. Flats are key. You will rarely catch a Parisian woman strutting in 6-inch heels, unless it’s fashion week. How else would they survive running around those cobblestone streets?
- Embrace the french trench. Another classic wardrobe staple that fills the requirements for Parisian style: simplicity, versatility and practicality.
- Perfect the undone look. Top off your uber chic emsemble with the hairstyle Parisian women wear best: the bedhead. Look chic yet nonchalant, with the perfect “I woke up like this” flair.
- Have a signature perfume. I’ve been reading “how to be parisian” and they said to pick your fragrance and wear it for the next 30years. I have mine! (Daisy by Marc Jacobs)
My stunning belle sleeve top is from Storets and is less than $60!
My love for the mini skirt has grown and this one might be my new favorite, it’s from ASOS and is under $30!
My new favorite trend for fall is the slip on flats, these pretties are from Macy’s
Thank you Madora for sponsoring this post.