Fall in California doesn’t start for a while but I am already starting to plan! My go to this season will definitely be a turtleneck under dresses! I literally had heart eyes when I saw this look on Zara. With a new season starting sometimes it’s hard to get dressed! So today I’m giving you some tips on how to put outfits together easier!
1. Pick out your outfit the night before. There’s nothing worse than running late and picking out an outfit that you regret all day long.
2. Shoes and bags first…if there’s something you’re particularly excited about at a certain moment, probably the newest items then build your outfit around it.
3. Check the forecast for the next day. There is nothing worse than picking out a killer outfit and have the weather not agree.
4. Eat before you get dressed. Eat in your robe or in your pj’s! If your drip some coffee or oatmeal on your work outfit, well now you have to scramble to pick out another outfit or try to get a stain off your blouse and honestly who on Earth has time for that?!
5. Take it easy! Mornings are stressful, take 5 minutes to meditate or do some yoga. This may seem counter intuitive to the morning hacks, but taking time to slow down actually creates more space in your life. When you’re less stressed, you’re more effective, and life is more fun.
I hope that helps make you a more successful girl boss! Lots of love!
Zara dress and turtleneck