Christmas is 18 days away and many of us aren’t even close to crossing everything off our list yet. In years past I would procrastinate, like start my shopping on the 22nd or 23rd. This year I wanted to change my ways so I did a lot of my shopping on Black Friday and this past weekend. Yesterday I finished ALL, yes all my shopping. I even wrapped everything. Literally I shocked myself. Feeling a relief today and now I can just enjoy the season.
I admit I am extremely difficult to shop for. My style ranges, whether that’s clothes, shoes or accessories. Now if one of my family members is reading this, don’t worry! I sent you pictures of what I want. I made it super easy this year for you. As much as I love opening gifts on Christmas morning I also love to experience things. So today I’m going to list some out of the box, sometimes crazy gift ideas. This list is for the person that is never impressed or just to damn hard to shop for. Ready?
- Name a Star after the person. Oh yea that’s a thing. How cool and personal would this gift be? http://www.lunarland.com
2. Personalized keepsake pillow. I’ve seen these all over Pinterest, perfect for a new baby or newlyweds. http://www.personalizationmall.com/
3. Buy them an experience. Spa day, a trip, white water rafting, sky diving, learn to fly a helicopter, dinner cruise
4. Have an artist hand paint a photo that they took. http://www.mydavinci.com/
5. sign your sister, mom or mother in law up for wine of the month club.
6. Touch screen gloves. Now your hands wont get cold while using your phone!
7. Or even better Cheese, Ice Cream, or Cigar of the month club. (all separate)
8. Solar powered phone charger. http://www.uncommongoods.com/search.html/find/?q=solar+charger
9.Bluetooth tracking tag. Loose your keys a lot? –>http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/bluetooth-tracking-tag
10. Create your own personalized book for the one you love. Perfect gift for a husband, wife, your child or grandchild. http://lovebookonline.com/
My jumpsuit is Zara.I felt like a million bucks in this! It’s too perfect for the holidays!
These stunning velvet pumps are from Target
yes you read that right. I couldn’t find them online but the link above has some of my other faves.
I always get complimented on this handbag its one of my all time favorites. I found a black version at Nordstrom which is just as cute!