Recently I found a super cute website that sells seriously the CUTEST clothes ever! Plus it doesn’t break the bank, it’s called SheIn and I am seriously saying goodbye to my paycheck! My dress is currently $30 and today I’m giving you 5 reasons you need to give maxi dresses a chance!
1. Easy to wear and easy to throw on for dinner or errands! Unlike jeans, you can wear a maxi dress to work, a wedding, a dinner date, and the pet store. Maxi dresses are a blank canvas — you can lounge in it on the weekend or transform it into a flashy show-stopper. Adding a cropped blazer can take you from the beach to the movie theater. Or change up your look by swapping flip-flops for classy wedges or heels.
2. You already know I love a good wrap dress but having a maxi wrap dress exudes class and ultimate femininity. Maxi dresses are flirty. Opposite of the bag-like shift dress, maxi dresses don’t hide your figure. You can be comfortable and still look like a woman. And you can easily up the feminine factor with jewelry, like an armful of silver bangles, a delicate pendant, or shoulder-grazing earrings. Finish off the look with ankle boots in the winter, and metallic gladiator sandals in the summer.
3. No wardrobe malfunctions…A maxi dress means you don’t have to worry about your shirt coming untucked, a button gap in your blouse, or anything riding up when you sit down. It’s literally got you covered.
4. They’re classic…As much as we love a good trend, maxi dresses date back to the ’70s, and they aren’t going out of style anytime soon. They have major staying power due to the wide variety of patterns, styles, colors, and fabrics available. A solid-color maxi in a classic shape will see you through changing fads; all you have to do is update an accessory or two.
5. And last but not least, you don’t have to shave your legs. You know you appreciate this one! Maxi dresses give you a ladylike edge while saving you those precious minutes spent shaving.
My dress is linked dress