Hey hi! One of my favorite questions I get from all of you is where do I shop? I like to try new places but I pretty much stick with a handful of them.
- Zara is my all time favorite. The majority of my closet is from here and it’s for a good reason! All their clothes are so on trend and honestly have the best fit and material. Never have I ever been disappointed with an item from Zara.
- Topshop is my other go- to. I just love how interesting their clothes are. The prices are pretty reasonable and you are for sure going to get top of the line.
- Storets you are for sure going to get the coolest and chicest pieces from here. I literally scroll through each page and say “oh I need that” about pretty much every item! You are for sure going to get into some trouble here!
- H&M is a great place for basics. I really love the sweaters and basic tees.
- Bershka is a new online retailer for me. It’s pretty similar to Zara. Definitely a place for on trend or different kinds of pieces. And the prices ROCK!
What are your favorite places to shop? I love to try new places!
Levis Jeans (on sale)
wide variety of baker boy caps at ASOS
black booties (on sale for $40)