Hope everyone had a lovely weekend but it’s back to the old grind! Spring is right around the corner and I’m loving the fresh perceptive! Today I’ll be talking about how not to make mistakes while on a shopping spree! Many of us get caught up in the purchase and don’t really think about if that piece will work with their wardrobe. First things first outfit details! My sweater is a wardrobe must have I found some similar options here, here, and here. My dress isn’t sold online but I found some very similar options, here and here.
How to shop better and smarter:
- When you shop online make sure to check Retail Me Not for coupons. This has saved me so much money, works for online but also in store!
2. If you find a piece of clothing, think about what items you would pair it with that are already in your wardrobe.
3. Try things on. That way you don’t have to go back to the store and possibly spend more money.
4. Make a list of pieces that you need and don’t get distracted by other pieces!
5. Wait to splurge during a sale.
6. Quality over quantity. Rather than buying cheap pieces, go for one good quality piece.
Thank you so much for your continued love and support!